King & Wilson Transport Pty Ltd ACN 119 323 394 ABN 22 119 323 394
King & Wilson is legally bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
In order to provide our products and services to you we may need to collect personal information. We will always respect your right to privacy by protecting such personal information.
King & Wilson operates a national and international furniture removal, fine art logistics and storage business.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect personal information as necessary to provide our business services to you. Collection of personal information will be fair, lawful and not intrusive. King & Wilson may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your product, service or information request
- Identify products and services that may benefit you
- Administer, manage and co-ordinate your move
- Facilitate our legal and compliance obligations
- Recruit employees and contractors
Unless you request us not to do so, your personal information may be accessed and used by King & Wilson to:
- Market our products and services to you
- Develop an understanding of the products and services you may be interested in learning about, or obtaining from us
- Undertake market research
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Managing our internal operations and administrative functions
This website has Google Analytics features implemented based on Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet. King & Wilson and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website. King & Wilson and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google's Ads Settings or Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
King & Wilson may disclose your personal information as necessary:
- On a confidential basis to third parties when we contract out certain services such as removal contractors, packing and unpacking services, car and pet transport services, insurance requirements. We require that organisations outside our group who handle or obtain personal information as service providers to us acknowledge the confidentiality of this information, undertake to respect any individual's right of privacy and comply with the National Privacy Principles and this Privacy Statement. We also require that these organisations use this information only for our purposes and otherwise follow our reasonable directions with respect to this information.
- Where the law requires us to do so
- If you consent to provision of information to a third party
King & Wilson does not collect sensitive information such as a person's racial or ethnic origin, religion, membership of political or trade union movement, sexual preference or activities, criminal record or state of health and medical history.
King & Wilson ensures reasonable steps are in place to make sure that the personal information that it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date and that adequate security exists to protect personal information from misuse and loss, and any unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
King & Wilson will provide access upon request to an individual whose personal information is kept.
King & Wilson will endeavour to only transfer information to a foreign country where circumstances provide for the adequate protection of such information.
For more information privacy officer David Peirce can be contacted on 03 9565 1300 and is located at the registered office of King & Wilson at 2-6 Lionel Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149.
The Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 was passed by the Federal Government to control the collection and use of personal information gathered by companies in the private sector. Further information on the Act may be found by visiting www.privacy.gov.au.